Help Needed (And Free Food Provided)

Mr. Palmisano is in the process of conducting research that attempts to learn how high schools may enhance support for grit development within students at all grade levels (9-12). He can’t recruit current students to participate (district policy), so we are helping to spread the word and encourage you to participate.
      As of today, Mr. Palmisano needs at least 104 more students to participate.
      Student participation in the study involves students filling out a 48-item multiple-choice (Likert scale) survey followed by two open-ended questions, during either period 6, period 8, or after school in his classroom, room PG02, or any other free period by appointment. The survey can be completed any day in the upcoming weeks, but the sooner the better. The survey will measure student grit, self-efficacy, and emotional social intelligence across 4 sub-scales (intrapersonal, interpersonal, stress management, adaptability). This survey should take about 10-15 minutes of students’ time.
      If these topics interest you and if you are curious to know your results, Mr. Palmisano will share individual results with individual students in the form of strengths and growth goals.  This may be especially relevant for Psych/Social Sciences/Health/Leadership classes.
      Students will receive FREE FOOD (cookies, candy, snacks) while taking the survey and have a chance to win a Moe’s gift card as compensation for their participation in this study!
      Students can sign up to participate (select survey dates and provide contact info) via the following Google form link:   https://goo.gl/forms/qCKowJmiasjs4RwC2
If it is easier, just go to PG02 and he will get you the info you need.
      One more thing – in order for students to participate in this study, he needs them to return a consent form, signed by their parent or guardian.  Printed hard copies of this consent form are also available for pick up in room PG02 and in the main office.