6 Apps That will help YOU survive high school!

They say there is an app for everything . . . They are right! Everyone has a mobile device which is either a iPhone, iPod , iPad or even a laptop. All these devices help high school students out there. A student’s plate aren’t just filled up with classes but also with sports, clubs, jobs, SAT’s, and even social life pep rallies including prom and homecoming. In high school your course loaded with tips from teachers, parents, and even friends, with the pressure of college and AP classes. The 10 apps listed below will help you survive high school, ensuring your studies and the stress in your life, will be under control, and a whole lot easier.

1. Powerschool – You know when you have that D in that one class, but you’re sure you handed everything in. Well the importance of powerschool is really keeping up with grades and monitoring when or if you’re late or not. Taking action if you’re failing a class is important to know so you can turn those grades around or get the grade you deserve.  It also allows us to grab the data we need. When you say you weren’t late but that teacher says you are go to the attendance to fix and get that attendance switched off of powerschool. Powerschool is helpful so you know when you were in or out of the building but also keeping up with your grades to help throughout those 4 years while your in school.

• Instagram – Instagram is a great way to connect with your friends and to share all your experiences: picture by picture or even by video. Students and even adults use this App to share with friends and family all memories people have. Instagram is great for public and even private people. Not only do people use it to share pictures, but people can comment on one and others photo and react it and even like it. Although the negative impact on Instagram is people having to pose for a “Perfect Picture” to post on there instagram; while others just post at will and of random things.

1. Snapchat –  Snapchat App helps friends share memories that are happening right at the moment. The memories can consist of partying, having fun with families and even school work! Friends can start streaks with each other; which basically means that if you Snapchat one person back and forth for days on end the streak will go up. Snapchat helps the average high schooler keep a social life, while doing work at the same time!
  2. Music Software: Spotify, Soundcloud, iTunes-

Music helps with everyday activities. Not only working in school, but working out, having fun with friends and even at parties. There are so many different types of music ranging from soft, rap, to loud metal music. Each genre depends on the person, and it can help someone to get through stressful times such as, Tests, Exams and Finals.

• Mail App; Email /Gmail- It’s important to have communication with your teachers, peers. You have priorities to be up to date with your work and even attendance so you’re not slacking. It’s to always better to communicate with a teacher first before going to talk because they might be busy or not quite sure your reason is. As faculty may contact you about a certain events that are happening like a spectacular celebration or pep rally for homecoming coming up, you’ll know by email. Plus you in the other hand when students send you funny emails. . . I lost my pencil is hilarious but also keeping up with notices like clubs and helping with group projects with some students.

• Safari/Google Chrome (Internet)  – As a high school student the internet is everyone’s world. Safari has information; entertainment; connection to help us out throughout high school.  The Internet means that a vast treasure trove of information lies right at my fingertips, ready for me to access. The Internet provides a way for someone like students who can’t drive, to still be able to connect and socialize with friends and classmates. I may be exaggerating it, but I think of it as my lifeline to the outside world. Things like Instagram, GroupMe and iMessage, Snapchat, and Twitter all help me and my friends stay connected.

In cocn